The HW group I/O Controller 2 is a general purpose digital input-output Ethernet controller, with 8 inputs and 8 outputs.
This I/O Server also supports the legacy PortBox, ER84 and ER88 conrollers.
Add an HWGIO I/O Server in the I/O Servers section of the Settings and set its parameters:
- IP Address: host name or IP address of the I/O Controller
- IP Port: TCP/IP port to use, leave blank to use default port 23
- Shutdown when inactive: defaults to true (the I/O Controller only accepts one connection and can't be accessed by two HSYCO servers simultaneously).
There are no available configuration options for the HWGIO I/O Server.
The data points associated to the input pins are named “i1” to “i8”. The data points associated to the output pins are named “o1” to “o8”.
The I/O Server generates asynchronous events based on the status of the I/O Controller's input and output pins. The output data points can be written to control the output pins.
|offline||R||HSYCO can't connect to the panel|
|i<n>||0||R||input <n> is low|
|1||R||input <n> is high|
|o<n>||0||R||output <n> is low|
|W||set output <n> to off|
|1||R||output <n> is high|
|W||set output N to on|
|flip||W||invert the status of output <n>|
|blink||W||continuously blink output <n>|
|pulse||W||set output <n> to on, then off after 1 sec.|
- Fixed a bug that could block the update of the systemtopo.txt file at start-up.
- Support of the serial port in HWg I/O Controller.
- Initial support.
HWg is a registered trademark of HW group s.r.o.