The Manager is the Web-based toolkit of applications that you will use to create customized graphic user interfaces and access all system's configuration files.
To access the Manager, enter the following URL in your Web Browser:
You need to authenticate using a PIN with administrator privileges to use the Manager.
The Manager has several applications:
- Settings - to configure the HSYCO system.
- Admin - for basic user and network settings.
- Project Editor - the visual editor used to create the user interfaces.
- File Manager - provides access to all HSYCO's files, just like the standard file manager you have in your personal computer, only this one is fully Web-based and works directly on HSYCO Server's files.
- Log Viewer - a real-time viewer of HSYCO's logs.
- Status Browser - a real-time viewer of data points, variables and dynamic user interface attributes.
- System Monitor - used to monitor several key hardware and operating system parameter of the HSYCO server.
- Wiring Editor - an easy to use end-user logic and scenarios builder.
- Modbus Utility - accessible if the Modbus I/O server is enabled
- KNX Utility - accessible if the KNX I/O server is enabled
- BACnet Utility - accessible if the BACnet I/O server is enabled
- LoRaWAN Utility - accessible if the LoRaWAN I/O server is enabled
- SSH Tunnel Utility - SSH reverse tunnel configuration
- Heos Utility - accessible if the Heos I/O server is enabled
Using a PC with a physical keyboard, you can also press [Ctrl] and [Shift] at the same time for fast switching between applications. An application selection panel appears until you keep the [Ctrl] key pressed; select the application you need by repeatedly pressing [Shift], then releasing [Ctrl].