(#skin <skin name>)
This mandatory directive must be placed at the beginning of the index.hsm file, before the (header) object. The standard skin provided with HSYCO is "blue". Parameters:
- skin name: the name of the skin used for this Web interface
(#language <language id>)
This directive must be placed before the (header) object, and defines the language used for all standard text messages of the Web interface. Parameters:
- language id: the language used for this Web interface (it | en | fr).
(#size <page size>)
This directive sets the page size of a project, and must be placed at the beginning of the index.hsm file, before the (header) object. For projects that support orientation, the syntax is:
(#size <landscape size>; <portrait size>)
(#size) can also be used to define the size of pop-up windows. In this case it should be placed just after the (popup) object, before any other object defined inside the pop-up. For example:
sets the size to 1200 pixels width and 800 pixels height.
sets the size to 12 rows and 18 columns, based on the reference grid used for standard size buttons. Parameters:
- page size: the size in pixels or rows and columns.
Sets a scaling factor to resize the whole page area from the original size. It is supported on Safari iOS only. Parameters:
- factor: scale factor, as a decimal positive number. Numbers greater than 1.0 create a magnification effect, proportionally increasing the size of the page and its content; numbers smaller than 1.0 make the page and its content smaller than the original.
Use this directive to remove the menu bar and borders, for digital signage or kiosks applications where you want to have a full-screen display of your pages. (#kiosk lock) also disables the navigation functions. Parameters:
- mode: optional parameter. Set to “lock” to disable link keys and all
other navigation features.
Disables any user command for this project. Users will be able to navigate between pages and see the current status, but all commands will be locked. Parameters:
- mode: set to “true” to disable commands execution.
==(#deviceimage disable) Enables or disables the camera or image pop-ups associated to devices in the Web interface, as configured in the systemtopo.txt file.
Associates a page to one or more location ids, as defined with the LocationBases parameter in hsyco.ini. Thanks to the association between pages and locations, you can click the location name that is shown in the top- right area of the menu bar to jump to the pages associated to that area. This directive should be defined immediately after the (page) object, at the beginning of the definition of each page that you want to associate to locations. Parameters:
- list: semi colon separated list of location ids, ad defined with
LocationBases in hsyco.ini.
This directive defines the display name of each camera. It is required when you are displaying cameras in the index.hsm file. If you need to prevent access to one or more cameras for a specific index.hsm page, you can set that camera with an empty name, “”, or the reserved words “null” or “empty”. These cameras will be skipped by the camera rolling function, or when manually going from one camera to the next. Parameters:
- list: the comma separated list of all cameras, in the same order in which the cameras’ ids appear in the Cameras parameter in hsyco.ini. The names must be enclosed in double quotes.
This directive defines the display name of each camera grid. It is required when you are including camera grids in the index.hsm file. Parameters:
- list: the list of the cameras grids’ names, listed in order starting from 1, as they appear in the CameraGrid.id parameters in hsyco.ini. The names must be enclosed in double quotes and separated by commas.
(#cameraoverlay <overlay list>)
Using this directive, you can define custom overlay image masks for each camera. It is optional, and if not specified HSYCO will use the standard overlay for PTZ cameras. Parameters:
- overlay list: the list of the type of overlay for each camera defined in
hsyco.ini, the elements are separated by commas: “default” - default overlay for the PTZ cameras “” - default overlay for the PTZ cameras “null” - no overlay “filename.png” - customized file, in the www/img directory.
(#include <file name>)
Include in the index.hsm file the content of another file saved in the same directory. The name of the file to include should have the .hsm extension. You can user many (#include) in an index.hsm file, at any position in the file. Parameters:
- file name: the name of the file to include, without the .hsm extension.
The header corresponds to the Web page header, the text that normally appears in bookmarks and at the top of the browser’s window. This object must always be the first in the index.hsm file, immediately after the general directives.